created Dec 15, 2011
updated Aug 30, 2016
All Census information is as of April 1, 2009.
No data on any individual residence will be released. To protect the privacy of individuals, data is compiled and presented at the city-, ward- and neighbourhood-level only.
The designation of “No Response” includes households from which no census data could be collected or only partial data was available.
“Other Residential” includes dwelling units not covered by the other categories, such as a unit attached to a non-residential structure (e.g. an apartment in a store or church) or a movable structure (e.g. recreational vehicle, tent, etc.).
An Unoccupied site is one that was vacant (i.e. no one was living in the unit on April 1), had no structure, was under construction, or was no longer in use (structure existed, but was no longer used as a residence).
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- 2009 municipal census, households, home occupancy, citywide
- Row Count
- Data Provided By
- City of Edmonton - Office of the City Clerk
- Source Link
- Census information is used by every municipal department, as well as a wide variety of external agencies, to assist with the planning and delivery of programs and services for the citizens of Edmonton. This report shows the number of households in the region, grouped by the type of structure and the occupancy of the unit.
- Primary Dataset or View
- Date Updated
- September 2011
- Period of Coverage
- 2009 Municipal Census (April 1, 2009)
- Update Frequency
- Not Updated (Historical Only)
- Automated or Manual
- Dataset Name (If any)