created Dec 08, 2011
updated Aug 29, 2016
Data on overall satisfaction with City services; satisfaction with individual services; recommendations for Edmonton as a place to live, work and visit.
D1 to B11 - Demographic information.
B1 - Overall satisfaction with City services.
B2_0 to B2_2 - Recommending Edmonton.
B8_0 to B8_13 - Satisfaction with each service area.
Indicate your level of satisfaction with the way in which the various services are currently being delivered by the city.
RESPONSE for B1 to B2_2 and B8_0 to B8_13
1. Very Satisfied
2. Moderately satisfied
3. Moderately dissatisfied
4. Very dissatisfied
5. Not sure
6. Do not use this service
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- City Administration
- survey, budget, taxes, city services
- Row Count
- Data Provided By
- City of Edmonton - Corporate Communications
- Source Link
- Results from citizen consultation
- Primary Dataset or View
- Period of Coverage
- Calendar year - 2011
- Update Frequency
- Not Updated (Historical Only)
- Automated or Manual
- Dataset Name (If any)
- 2012 Budget Consultation Survey - Household Spending, 2012 Budget Consultation Survey - Satisfaction With City Services, 2012 Budget Consultation Survey - Perception of Taxes, 2012 Budget Consultation Survey - Taxes And Balancing Budget